Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: 会員者の車 Club MAX Rides :: あなたのドリ車の写真と車のセットアップ Post pictures and info on your car.
a "formal" introduction LONG overdue. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
SLiguykyle
Sun Apr 29 2012, 03:34AM
Registered Member #516

Well hello fellow MAX drifters allow me to introduce myself the proper way this time... a few of you probably know me already, my name is Kyle, I'm a local So-Cal drifter and car addict like most of you. I've been drifting S-chassis cars for a while now (i drift the light pink one! haha), and had a "boso" miata daily for a couple years that made quite a statement. Figured now more than ever is the perfect time to finally get myself "involved" on the forums here. I don't want to sound too much like the old "noobie" me, but i guess i'll end this intro by thanking Martin and Dan for helping me out with info, and much more every time i visit the shop.

as for the cars, my gencoupe is SOLD and my 240SX is a pretty much built drift car but is getting parted out to make room in my budget for the new car(which was supposed to be my genesis, but is infact another S13 coupe for now). here's some pics! cheers!

[ Edited Sun Aug 26 2012, 01:42AM ]
1320drift
Mon Apr 30 2012, 05:14PM
Registered Member #1109

Cool...it will be nice to see another gc drifting. Good choice on the 3.8. Enough power to have all the fun you want worry free for 100,000 miles Of course your going to need the pbm suspension to keep the beast sliding
Dan at MAX USA
Tue May 01 2012, 05:34AM

Registered Member #2

Sweet upgrade! Welcome to the club

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF