Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: MAXに質問 Ask MAX :: 作ってもらいたいパーツ Wish List
R31/F31/R30 coil overs? << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
ZenkiGuy
Mon Sep 03 2012, 06:08pm
Registered Member #784

I sent this out as an email but figured I should post it here as well since some other people may have the thought : ~ I bought coilovers from you guys years ago for my S14 and they were great. I now have an F31 Inifiniti M30. I know you guys are getting into the heavier/VIP/bubble era cars. Do you guys have any plans on making coilovers for the R31 skyline? The same coilover would be able to fit an R30 Skyline and F31 Leopard : Possibly the Z31 300zx; so the application could be used on a wide range of cars. If you guys plan on making coil overs for it, a good spring rate, from what I've read, would be 12k front and 10k rear or maybe even 14k front 12k rear. No company, besides R31House, make coil overs for the R31/F31 and I think if you guys put those into production and got the word out, a lot of people would buy them. You are able to use S13 coilovers by using S13 front knuckles and arms for the front and re-drilling the rear for the top hats. But using S13 coil overs just isn't right for me. It's not designed for the application. The R31/F31 is a bit heavier than the S13 anyways. Let me know if you guys have any ideas on that. I really think a lot of people would purchase them, especially for the price compared to other companies.

Thanks,
Jonathan Rice

[ Edited Mon Sep 03 2012, 06:12pm ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF