Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
chask
Wed Dec 30 2009, 02:24AM
Registered Member #666

whats up im new on here my name is chris i stay in bradenton florida not many ppl around here know about max i came across the knuckles after searching for "more angle" and was just amazed at all the stuff max makes and for the price... i got a bunch of my friends and some others interested in max and for myself i just recently orderd the s14 coilovers, the knuckles, and the soild subframe risers!! id like to say the customer service is awesome very fast and easy to answer all your questions with out getting aggervated... anyways just figured id introduce myself as for my ride here ya goo

95 s14
s13 sr20 swap
greddy fmic
koyo rad
isis dual fans
isis oil catch can
tein z33 inner tie rods with spacers
SPL tie rod ends
Max coil overs ( on the way not installed yet )
Max steering knuckles ( on the way not installed yet )
momo steering wheel
nrg 2.5 quick release hub
greddy boost controler
hks intake
hks down pipe
hks hi-power exuast
tomei turbo outlet
spec stage II clutch
soild stainless clutchline
max solid subframe risers (on the way not installed)
some black raceing wheels that look like 5zigens 17x 8.5 up front and 10 in the rear
federal tires up front
welded diff
and a 30 dollar cd player for jaming the F out.

and thats about it for now lol... besides all the little body stuff i got collcted untill i can get paint here is a few pics alot of theese are not recent lol got any questions just ask!!

ill post some more pics up along the way like i said i have not posted anything recent i just havent really cared much to take pics lately haha but ill deff post a some more in the next week or to of the MAX coilover, knuckle and subframe bushing install

[ Edited Wed Dec 30 2009, 02:26AM ]
Dan at MAX USA
Wed Dec 30 2009, 05:07AM

Registered Member #2

welcome

intercooler says ouch!
if you have not already spent all your money check out the HMIC intercooler, it will improve your cooling and response big time
chask
Wed Dec 30 2009, 12:41PM
Registered Member #666

lol -_- yah i spent to much lol ya that fmic is sick do you guys all run it with no bov? i thought thats bad for your turbo ? i actually got a spare fmic another greddy for 100 bucks just the core and i sold the old one for 20 lol alot of these pictures are way old my car looks diff now i got side skirts and other body stuff im actually about to go wide body but im not sure if i should wait and save up and get some nice offset wheels soo it does not look retarted
chask
Wed Dec 30 2009, 12:49PM
Registered Member #666

this happend last week!! we where all out east at this dead road there is a big intersection there and its sick you can get some nasty fast entries there like my fastest there so far was 75ish + we just stright killed that place for like 20 min and then we saw a car comeing and bailed out but after that i was with my friend and heard a noise and could not figure out what it was soo when i got hom i just turned the car off and coasted and i still heard it... the next day i got off work and like not even like 100 feet from work my rear end locked up in the middle of the road i threw some gear oil in it and i made it home but my car has been sitting for like a week i got a spare diff fpr 30 bucks and just welded it but im going to wait till i get all the parts becuase i have a broken gas tank and orderd a new one soo i figured when i drop the subframe i can put those bushings in then thorw that diff on and move up front and get those coils and knuckles done and shredddddddddd
Dan at MAX USA
Wed Dec 30 2009, 08:53PM

Registered Member #2

i stared at that for like 10 minutes till I figured out it was a cracked diff cover extreme closeup
chask
Wed Dec 30 2009, 10:16PM
Registered Member #666

hahaha yeah idk how it happend it looks like part of the gear ejected into the cover but idk im gona pull it next week
chask
Sun Jan 03 2010, 06:10PM
Registered Member #666

here is one from not to long ago from my cell phone

chask
Tue Jan 05 2010, 11:13PM
Registered Member #666

here is my office where i do work lol

[ Edited Tue Jan 05 2010, 11:14PM ]
chask
Wed Jan 06 2010, 10:25PM
Registered Member #666

just got off work and came home to my MAX goodies!!! knuckle kit and subframe bushings can not wait to get my coils!!

chask
Fri Jan 08 2010, 06:18PM
Registered Member #666

just got my new gas tank woot!!! no more jb weld at least i hope not.. -_-
im gona try and weld my knuckles up, install new ball joints, install my new subgrame bushings/risers, install my new diff , fix my wheel stuud , rear tranny seal all this weekend but the rain might hold me back we will see

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF