Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: 話すことはなんでもいいです Chat About Anything :: トピック以外の投稿 Off topic posts
Sweet awesome cool video you should maybe watch << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
chask
Mon Jun 07 2010, 10:55pm
Registered Member #666

its just me and some friends my roomate kenrock made the movie, im driving the s14, my other roomate lee has the v8 tan coupe, my friend travis is in the red coupe , and brandon is in the 2 tone coupe.. tell me what you guys think i hope oyu like it http://www.vimeo.com/12282425
chask
Tue Jun 08 2010, 12:37am
Registered Member #666

Sunday Slide from kenrock on Vimeo.

[ Edited Tue Jun 08 2010, 01:08am ]
Dan at MAX USA
Tue Jun 08 2010, 01:07am

Registered Member #2

Reminds me of how I used to goof off in parking lots when I was younger and trying to get a feel for the car for the first time.

if you have permission to use the small space, and you are not just rolling up and murdering some poor lot, you can buy some cones for $5ea and set up something more challenging but slower, a gymkhana course. I had to make a really small course for recent event planning and heres what i did with it...very challanging and forces me too use the steering angle and hand brake skills.

chask
Tue Jun 08 2010, 01:54am
Registered Member #666

very cool dude i was thinking about doing something like that actually i saw that hot import nights is not doing a drift comp this year they are doing gymkana i figured it would be worth it to at least give it a shot!! back in the day i use to pratice jturns and small stuff like that alot it really helped me with aiming as you can tell how close i am getting to alot of stuff in the video i posted.. i use to never be that accurate esp how fast im going compared to everyone else.i have your angle kit installed but its not in the right hole yet im waiting till i get those Ikea rods from you then im gona swap it over plus i have no ebrake currently soo i have the max brake installed its just not plumbed lol to be honest all of the max products are helping me improve alot!! currently i use your coilovers, knuckles,subframe bushings, ebrake(non functional atm) and i have your hmic and those tie rods on the way.. i think ive kinda started a trend as far as max goes in the south east.. ill post some better vids when i get my car back to 100percet ive been riding rough for quite some time now my ps rack just blew up my ic piping is shitty and allways falls off soo im trying to fix the little stuff and be solid once again!! but im sure you know how it goes it seems once you fix one thing another thing breaks... lol -_- story of my life glad you like the vid tho lol

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF