Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
Rag
Tue Sep 21 2010, 01:38pm
Registered Member #843

Sup.

I like using PBM parts, they are my fuse. When smashing things i can replace a control arm, realign the vehicle and get back on track within an hour. If i bend a subframe, break a tension rod bracket or fubar a front cross member im fucked for the day. My most recent event my SPL toe arms bent my subframe, it ruined my event due to a horrible alignment i wasn't able to compensate for in adjustment, it's time to upgrade to PBM.

Nismo street 2way
Lexan windshield
Cusco 4point w/ diag bar
4.36 final drive
PBM RUCA's
PBM subframe risers
SPL toe arms
SPL traction arms
Godspeed rear swaybar
SPL outers
Z33 inners
10mm steering spacers
PBM tension rods
Footwerks coilovers rear
Silkroad coilovers front
Emission delete
Interior delete
Bride lowmax rail with generic lightweight bucket
Only an ebay header
Exedy stock replacement clutch
Automatic ECU

im here because i want to follow the up coming products a bit closer.
Dan at MAX USA
Tue Sep 21 2010, 07:35pm

Registered Member #2

ha ha wow

welcome!

lol at the rollover pic, does the sticker on the window at the time say MAYHEM?

never has a sticker been that true
aled
Wed Sep 22 2010, 01:22am
Registered Member #674

You're awesome!

Wish I lived in New Jersey to see this unfold in person xD
Illmatic
Wed Sep 22 2010, 04:14pm
Registered Member #619

Wow! A real missile car. There's alot of owners these days calling their car a missile because it looks like shit, definitely not the case here. You are actually out there pushing urself, unlike others who may kick there door and say, "no care, it's a missile." Props man.
Rag
Thu Sep 23 2010, 04:51am
Registered Member #843

idiot-"its awesome how we have the only two legit missile cars brah"

me-"no, your car is just ugly"

idiot-"no brah, it's totally a missile, seee" *smack car*

i usually walk away at this point

Happens every fucking event, boils my blood. Missile cars are slowly created due to the pursuit of driving and constantly pushing the limit of the car/driver, NOT because you're a fucking horrible owner and have a car that looks like a bag of dicks that you may have wrecked once or twice.

The windshield was destroyed in the roll over, we couldnt get glass to fit the mangled frame, so i made a lexan window. Tail lights do not last an event when bolted to the rear end, so i wire/mounted trailer lights. A wreck with a banked wall crumpled the front passenger side, pulled what i could, cut huge section of metal out, braced what i could. Stretched the distance between the A and B pillars by about 1/4-3/8" due to repeated stress and flex, had to space out door sticker and notch the door hinges. Backed into a light pole pushing rear subframe 1/4" closer to engine, slotted front cross member and engine/tranny mounts the driveshaft wont smash into trans. One wreck caused the passenger seat floor area to tweak and rip the rear mount out of the floor, removed passenger seat for good, passengers are mostly lame, they distract me. We take pride in rebuilding and re-engineering our cars to do one thing, drift. I take offense when people call their ugly car a missile car, i work hard to get my car to events, many sleepless nights are spent in my driveway put it back together just so i can tear it to pieces at the track.

Ugh excuse the rant.

Wanna drift then get fucked up.

[ Edited Thu Sep 23 2010, 05:10am ]
chask
Sat Sep 25 2010, 01:18pm
Registered Member #666

this thing is a sickkk little slut

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF