Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: 話すことはなんでもいいです Chat About Anything :: トピック以外の投稿 Off topic posts
Pk Films Video (CFRC FRAKENSLIDE) Presented by Nos Energy Drink. << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
chask
Fri Nov 12 2010, 06:19pm
Registered Member #666

My good friend Pat Konior and i have been working on making drifting in florida get on a higher level then it has ever been. Ive been to 2 FD Atlanta trips to watch the pros duke it out and this last time i was up there we spoke to the keep drifting fun guys about coming to florida... They told us florida just seems unorginzed and full of drama and people have said we have crappy cars and nothing... who is florida?? what is florida drifting?? me and pat decided to put out foot down and join the fight to get us on the map... Grass roots drifting is the heart and soul of the sport.. we go to every event we can with what little money we got and with what tires we can find.. we dont have the nicest sweetist cars but we got love... Matt petty who is very well known in this sport as well as florida's own Rob fleming did an amazing job of making one of the sickist drift events to date in florida... we want people to come here.. we want everyone to enjoy the sport how we do and in our perspective im glad my friend pat made this video.. it blew up and everyone has heard it... its on www.omgdrift.com the KDF guys have posted it on the facebook its everywhere and got over 1000 views in 6 hours... most of our videos here go nowhere and get 150-300 views.. im not trying to give everyone a speach hear but im pretty proud and stoked that everyone is finally coming together in my area and getting us more attention.. we will never change how we do things that makes florida... well..... florida!! we are the dirty south and this is how we get wild!! ENJOY..!!!!

http://vimeo.com/16732346

Dan at MAX USA
Sat Nov 20 2010, 09:13pm

Registered Member #2

Good style, with the fearless crowd and the "dont be a bitch" sinage.

That would never fly here in cali - people leaning over the k-rail with cars inches from crashing into them, but its kinda cool how you can do whatever you want in Florida

you just gotta push forward with whatever you got, wherever youre from

LEVEL UP.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF