Parts Shop MAX :: Forums :: MAXに質問 Ask MAX :: 作ってもらいたいパーツ Wish List
super angle kits out of the box << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
unaffiliated
Wed May 04 2011, 01:55am
Registered Member #1039

I would love to be able to buy a super angle kit ( knuckles, LCA's and the tierod setup ) without sending my stuff to you to have it modified and sent back to me. If you couldnt create some kind of package buying the parts individually would be just as cool. This would mean less downtime and more fun doing what we love driving. I know kpr engineering does something like this http://kpi.squarespace.com/kpr-s13s14s15-angle-knuckles/

Its just a thought but i think it would be easier for alot of ppl especially if your still 4 lug going to 5.
Dan at MAX USA
Wed May 04 2011, 04:42am

Registered Member #2

$250 is the price we charge for this cut and splice knuckle service
there is some spindles on ebay right now for $120
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/s14-ka24de-s13-front-up-right-knuckle-sr20det-silvia-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f9933af4QQitemZ300539919092QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_524wt_1167

you could buy them and send them to us and have zero downtime for the same price as the other guys (who are out of business)

but even better would be to get some new lower control arms and send those in too while you are at the whole ebay thing. and get our complete SAK kit with roll center service and LCA reinforcement which is a much more complete solution than the typical modded knuckle purchase.

The SAK is available in a parts only kit so you dont have to send in your stuff you can just have it welded locally. thats $250 shipped. (in stock now)

whichever you choose its way cheaper although slightly less convenient than say GP sports 100% new replacement knuckle.

We have considered a new knuckle but its not cost effective and we achieve great performance from our SAK

what does this have to do with the number of hub studs?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF