Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
Beto-(S13)
Sun Aug 28 2011, 11:55pm
Registered Member #1084

What up! I've been a stalker of PSM forums for quite some time now. A few days ago i decided got register so here I am. Down here in Costa Rica the drifting scene has been a bit underground since we get alot of hate from the locals and majorly from the police. Up until now we didn't have a championship or any events of the sort but thankfully now in 2012 we'll have one. This is my daily driven car so it isn't that great of a car... slow as hell too hahaha, kinda fun to drive though.

First day I got her... 100% bone stock S13 with ORGASMIC monster truck stance. lol

Rikken Meshies & S.Techs:

At local touge (sorry no action shots... 1 man team photoshoot session):

First drift practice we had in CR at "La Guacima" (Costa Rica's only race track) about 3 or 4 years ago:

I almost lost it this time (would have been no problem with PBM SAK):

...shitty recovery though:

Thankfully it naver came to this:

...tire blew and the wheel lurched into the grass causing the hachi to roll:

Other cars at the event:

Grassroots racing event:

Good times... I just sold this 240 but thankfully now I have 1 complete (kinda) S13 and a spare S13 shell... just in case something bad happens. But damn do I miss my old POS13:

New pics of the new project RJZS13 will come soon. Both cars look like crap right now so I'm kinda embarrassed to post pics of them on this site. Also, I have to take pics of the Aristo front clip I just bought... hopefully it will be a badass drift machine! ...problem is, it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find a used R154 tranny from a JZZ30 or a JZX100 down here, but I gotta get to it! Hope to keep you updated!

PS: anyone wanna donate a used V160 or V161 transmission to Costa Rica? Pfffftt hahahaha, yeah... like that's gonna happen.

[ Edited Mon Aug 29 2011, 12:09am ]
Dan at MAX USA
Tue Aug 30 2011, 08:30pm

Registered Member #2

welcome!!

that track looks fun.

keep checking ebay for the tranny
Beto-(S13)
Wed Sep 07 2011, 04:57am
Registered Member #1084

Here are some photos of the Aristo front clip & rear axle I bought. It just arrived home today so I'm really excited to get to work on it. Wish me luck on this... cause these are probably going to be THE longest nights of my life.

Kinda sad to think this apparently good condition Aristo had to die for no reason at all...

My new Baby:

Peace, Costa Rica out!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF