Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
Future_gohan
Tue Dec 13 2011, 03:02am
Registered Member #879

So before I start I just picked this car up a few weeks ago, to replaced my old shell that was kinda falling apart(not rust it had a weird issue), had stress cracks on the frame and core support and couldn't repair it)

This is my old car:

Very raw, very ugly, z parts were hard to find last year and with fixing every problem that kept happening I decided to get rid of the shell.

Picked this beast up for 900 bucks.

ran and stuff, stock suspension, had a greddy exhaust and a full ricer body kit and all kinds of fun stuff that was gay.

Pulled the vh out of my grey car.

Put it in the white car quickly. the vh is a fully rebuilt motor with a higher rev limiter(7600) powertrix 6 puck clutch xcessive full swap kit, now has headers on it etc.

(with the rain and a shitty cell picture the car looks like ass )

First run with it done and driveable, car sat for a few years so it's very dirty, and i had to swap some parts over because again, car was very riced out.

Got some coilovers

Got a stance, currently waiting on putting my overfenders on and painting it, already bought the paint just lazy to drill 50 holes and put overfenders on :/ Also about ready to get the order placed for all the suspension arms for this car aswell, hopefully all the pbm arms fit well on my z.

[ Edited Tue Dec 13 2011, 03:09am ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF