Author Post
Dan at MAX USA
Fri Jan 08 2010, 08:46pm

Registered Member #2

that sounds like alotta fun, better than the average weekend
chask
Fri Jan 08 2010, 10:36pm
Registered Member #666

hahaha yeah it depends i guess its liek super cold here where im at they say we might actually get snow here becuase of the rain and the temp but idk ive never seen it snow in florida seince ive lived here it has before tho but if the weather is shitty then its gona have to wait till next weekend...hey question for you dan about the subframe bushings... i went to home depot and got some epoxy but this is the only metal shit they had tell me if thats good or should i take it back and hunt dont some better stuff lol i hate to make a big deal out of it just wana do it right the first time and avoid the bs

here is all the goodies for the weekend i got some orange paint i figued id stay O.G with the color of the knukles i like how you have the subframe painted as well i might go ahead and do that im actually going to pic up my new ball joints , fuel line , and wheel studs

just trying to prep the car and make it super solid for this event/ clinic type thing that someone around here started a few local pro drivers like bill sherman will be there teaching but what really grabbed my attention is the caterd lunch and the high speed entries NOMNOMNOM but the course layout is pretty sick to its high price $175 but you get alot for what you pay- lots of seat time, lots of help / advice , a free shirt lol and stickers , some food and "evening snacks" < ? lol and if you want you can go up the night before and do some freee indoor kart racing and chill with everyone but idk here is the track layout and the site if anyone is interested to check it out

http://www.fullautomotorsports.com/cms/index.php

[ Edited Fri Jan 08 2010, 10:37pm ]
Matty
Sat Jan 09 2010, 04:43pm
Registered Member #654

I used a similar epoxy when I put mine in and it's holding up fine for about a month now.
chask
Thu Jan 14 2010, 04:16am
Registered Member #666

got my subframe off tonight not to bad took about an hour and a half on a lift its been soo damn cold here tho its just hard to get anything done lol im gona start pulling my gas tank tomorrow and put the new one in and press those subfame bushings out and put the max ones in then ill get my diff all rdy and friday ill slap it all together and start my knuckles just need to get some gas for the welder
chask
Mon Jan 18 2010, 05:35pm
Registered Member #666

soo i got my new gas tank in over the weekend as well as the new max subframe bushings and all the other little goodies my coils and new front tires come this week soo ill throw them on this weekend and try and get my knuckles welded up if i have time here is some pics i went with the max orange how you guys did the subframe it looks sick soo i figured id rock it like that esp when i get my max arms... (btw Dan idk if my brother or my friend called you or not they just had a few questions )

Dan at MAX USA
Mon Jan 18 2010, 10:37pm

Registered Member #2

I dont know if they called, I talk to so many ppl.
I especially like the pic where all of the bushings are on fire at once
hahaha FIRE!
chask
Tue Jan 19 2010, 01:44am
Registered Member #666

lol i know we had to do something like we tried to press them out useing the lift and a socket but it just would not work soo we put some gas on them and burned them out and then hammerd the center out and after that we took a sawzaw and cut 2 slits on the metal sleve that was still in the hole and then after that we took the air hammer to it and it just hammerd right out..... worked pretty well actually
chask
Tue Jan 19 2010, 06:09pm
Registered Member #666

btw if anyone is curious the dog in my picture is actually my dog wearing a hat... lol
chask
Fri Jan 22 2010, 06:51pm
Registered Member #666

well here is my coils installed i know i have retarted wheels but vs-xx are deff my next purchase my fronts where rubbing soo i had to order 60mil studs they come next week but its slammed i love it
btp
Fri Jan 22 2010, 08:56pm
Registered Member #680

you need a bash bar bro.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF