Go to page   <<        >>  
Moderators: Parts Shop Max, Dan at MAX USA
Author Post
chask
Mon Jan 24 2011, 11:58pm
Registered Member #666

so i took off work i have been sick all weekend and this came today!!

comatoseghost
Thu Jan 27 2011, 12:15am
Registered Member #709

Congrats on all the new hotness, keep the updates/videos coming!
chask
Wed Feb 09 2011, 06:28pm
Registered Member #666

thanks bro! will do!!! actually here is my newest update. i pulled the motor this weekend it was super shitty out but i managed to get the whole thing out in like an hour by myself. after i got it out it started to rain so i put the rest off for a day and then started to break down the motor on sunday. monday came and my boss went home sick early so i figured id run home and bust the head off and get it in the shop!! trying not to dick around wana get this shit done im like jonesin to start driving again but i am playing it smart taking my time.. my friend maddison is going to trade my old t25 for his full gasket set so im going to replace alot of gaskets and such.. also im thinking about running an external waste gate.. i heard with my setup and an ewg on stock manifold is good for solid boost and you get good tourqe numbers.. idk but thats what my friend chris told me who was a tech over here in tampa at XAT racing when they where around. but other then that thats all i got going on for now waiting for the call ot go pick up the head so i can start throwing everything together!! all the pics are not in order but pretty much my sweet pile of stuff in my room, a cool free calander vivid hooked me up with and some random stuff enjoy!!

Ohh btw.. i posted something up about the new PBM coils on my website we run here in florida www.sundayslide.com Dan if you ever have anything you want me to post up and you can leak it to me a day or to ahead that would be rad! i have no problem helping i <3 PBM hahaha

chask
Mon Feb 14 2011, 05:45pm
Registered Member #666

here is stuff i got done this past week/weekend// I got my head back from the shop on wed. took 2 days pretty sweet. then i put the head back together and broke a cam cap bolt on accident.. it took a day for me to get it extracted but i got it done thanks to Chris Tyler who worked at XAT racing back in the day idk if anyone has ever heard of XAT Racing but it was one of the best south east coast shops around back in the day Bill Sherman worked there for a while and drove the old XAT bandit 240sx the the trans am front/ well anyways got my head back together everything is snugg and installed my nis-sport fitting for my oil pressure gauge.. and i painted and put new gaskets on my intake manifold installed the injectors and im about as far as i can be for now this wed i get my waste gate and new water pump and then i can start getting all the welding done and get this thing driving again.. !!! anyways more pics wooooo!!

chask
Wed Feb 16 2011, 05:46am
Registered Member #666

starting to come together more

chask
Thu Feb 17 2011, 06:19pm
Registered Member #666

woot even more cool goodies!!! took my manifold down to my friend last night so he could weld the flanges on for my new EWG and weld my little flapper door shut for the internal gate.. but here is my new EWG and water pump woot progresssssssssssssss

Martin
Thu Feb 17 2011, 11:51pm
Registered Member #5

I bet u cant wait to finish this!
chask
Fri Feb 18 2011, 06:29am
Registered Member #666

Dude im soooooooo pumped!! hahah i keep working on it everryyy day im soo close should be done next week hopefully!!

anyways another update!! i painted my valve cover blue with the engine high heat enamal stuff i did 3 coats and wet sanded in between each one it turned out really awesome!!

aled
Fri Feb 18 2011, 05:02pm
Registered Member #674

Lookin awesome.
Whatchya tuning with?
chask
Fri Feb 18 2011, 05:49pm
Registered Member #666

Ecu is gona be done local for free threw sponsorship by R.S Enthalpy (Martin) the dude who owns it says with an EWG +stock cams + my turbo i can make 360ish WHP and for somereason running a stock manifold with an External wastegate makes stupid extra torque...... dont ask idk why lol but there is a dyno video of a stock sr on like 14lbs that maks 289hp and 282 torque just stock s14 sr with a few smalllllllllll mods... ill show you..

motor goes in the car sunday hopefully then next week im driveing it down to get my bov flange tiged on the max Midmount .. and get my rear wells welded so i can start my wide body!!
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF